Calvert Hall College
Make a Difference: Investigate the World of Science
Course: Introduction To Physics and Chemistry
Dates: June 23 through July 25
- Be on time to class. A late penalty will be
imposed for tardiness. Attendance is required for each class
throughout this 5 week course.
- Turn in all homework assignments on time and
neatly done and identified.
- Pass each quiz, which may be given at anytime.
- Successfully pass each Test at the end of each
- Complete and present a power point project.
- 70 % is the minimum passing grade.
- Your grade will be calculated on a total points
- Be polite, courteous and respectful to everyone at
- Keep a notebook which will include all science
notes, handouts, homework, assignments and tests.
- Homework will be assigned daily.
Do your part as a
student and you will deserve to pass and receive proper credit for success. A
passing grade will not be automatic just because you attend summer school
Week One June 23 - June 27
Week Two June 30 -July 4
Week Three July 7 - July 11
Week Four July 14 - July 18
Week Five July 21 - July 25
Back To: The Wizard's Homepage